(by Bernardo de Gregorio)
The jaegers had flown upon the coast
hunting for someone who could the most
end the pain within the oldest chest
- of this lonely and forgotten rest.
Once they were many among the ghosts,
never one, never lone, never frost,
ever flying, believing their will
- will finally reach the goal to fulfill.
I am the very last jaeger left
- desperate through the ravens' thrill
- and the eerie sounds of their kill.
- Will I succeed? Could I be the best?
Left aside, left behind, left alone
over dead lands and the dried swamps.
Very one who dared to go on,
even hesitant, confident nevertheless...